What You Need To Know Before Attending Camp
This is a non-padded camp
SENIORS ARE INVITED! UNDERCLASSMEN ARE INVITED! Choose from 3 sessions - see session info tab above.
NO WAIVER - NO PARTICIPATION! Waivers are online here for printing off.
THIS IS NOT A COMBINE. you are not being tested so no stress.
NO 7-ON-7 AT THIS CAMP.
BRING CLEATS AS YOU WILL BE ON TURF.
Wear Shorts/Sweats and work out gear. You might want a layer underneath as it might be cold.
NW Stars Camp is providing you a Camp Shirt with your CAMP # that you must wear at Camp So College Coaches Know Who You Are!
Your Official Head Shot Will Taken & Provided To Every Coach And Media In Attendance. This Picture Is Yours To Use.
IF YOU GET HUNGRY BRING A SNACK.
NO-ONE OTHER THAN COLLEGE COACHES AND ATHLETES ARE ALLOWED ONTO THE FIELD OR TRACK AREA WITHOUT A PASS. THIS MEANS PARENTS, FRIENDS, AND ONLOOKERS MUST BE IN THE STANDS AT ALL TIMES. SORRY BUT NO EXCEPTIONS.
BRING A MOUTH PIECE. YOU NEED THESE TO COMPETE AND WE MAY HAVE SOME BUT CAN NOT GUARANTEE YOU WE WILL.
SENIORS BRING A RESUME OR A COPY OF YOUR TRANSCRIPTS IF YOU CAN. THESE COACHES NEED PLAYERS AND HAVE SCHOLARSHIPS TO GIVE IF THEY LIKE WHAT THEY SEE. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AND WE SUGGEST YOU GET ON THE BALL AND HAVE SOMETHING TO GIVE THEM.
QUARTERBACKS MUST BRING THEIR OWN BALL.
College Coaches nationwide will be sent the camp PARTICIPANT list. this will include your contact information, stats, and any grade info you provide.
MEDIA COVERAGE OF YOU- The media will be coming. they are shooting pictures, doing some interviews and shooting film as well as evaluating campers. this can lead to additional opportunities for you potentially. action pictures will be shot by camp staff as well as head shots and these will be available after camp.
SAFETY- It goes without saying you have to compete safely. the camp staff will provide certified athletic trainers who will be on site to provide assistance for anyone needing it. bring a mouthpiece as previously mentioned. all coaches working at the camp will have taken a concussion course on latest protocols to help protect you additionally. bring fluids but water or powerade will be provided to keep you safe.
- YOU WILL ALL CONDUCT YOURSELVES IN A WAY THAT ANY COACH OR TEAM WOULD DEFINE GOOD CONDUCT. THIS MEANS YOU ARE A GENTLEMEN AND A SPORTSMEN.
- IF YOU USE PROFANITY OR CONDUCT YOURSELVES IN ANYWAY THE CAMP MANAGEMENT DEEMS INAPPROPRIATE YOU WILL BE EXCUSED FROM CAMP AND ASKED TO LEAVE. NO REFUNDS AND NO EXCEPTIONS.
- COACHES ARE LOOKING FOR STUDENT ATHLETES AND WILL NOT BE IMPRESSED BY ANYONE TRYING TO BE OVERLY AGGRESSIVE; THE COACHING STAFF WILL ADDRESS EXPECTED CONDUCT, DRILLS, AND ANY OTHER RULES AT THE CAMP. YOU WILL BY ATTENDING THIS CAMP AND REGISTERING BE BOUND BY THESE RULES AND THEREFORE ARE EXPECTED TO FOLLOW THEM.
- ANYONE ASKED TO LEAVE WILL LEAVE QUIETLY OR MAY BE CITED FOR TRESPASSING.
- HAVE FUN, COMPETE, STAY AFTER AND NETWORK.